Company Name: Time Brokers Enterprises Inc.
Location: Kelowna/Okanagan, BC
Type: Full Time/Part Time
Compensation: Commission on new business, and ongoing commission for repeat business. Potential guaranteed salary
Start Date: As soon as possible
Experience: 1+ year as Sales Representative
Are you confident, ambitious and looking for a rewarding sales position? We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Representative to join our team. This will be the easiest sales position you ever have, our service sells itself!
Time Brokers Enterprises Inc., is a Kelowna startup with a growing customer base. We specialize in evaluating our clients’ telecom needs and negotiating lower rates on their behalf. We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative who wants to get in on the ground level and help us grow our commercial clientele. This position has opportunity for growth.
The Ideal Candidate
You have 1+ years of sales experience, enjoy the autonomy of a small company, and are keen to share in the challenges and rewards of rapid growth.
• Identify and solicit potential clients
• Provide clients with presentations on the benefits of our service
• Make sales calls (cold calling required)
• Continually develop sales strategies to ensure growth
• Maintain leads database via in-house software
• Be a part of new dynamic company, experiencing rapid growth in a large and nearly untouched market
• Training provided
• Performance based compensation
• Uncapped competitive commission
• Abundant continuous supply of leads
• Autonomy and self-directed work
• Potential guaranteed salary
• Work from home
• 1+ years of sales experience working for small entrepreneurial startup or being the lone sales person
• Pro-active, self-motivated, independent, quick learner and organized
• Results oriented with a high degree of integrity
• Able to work with Founders but effectively lead sales function
• Must provide own reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance
• Goal-driven individual with proven track record of achieving sales targets
• High level of integrity and committed to providing exceptional customer service; do what you say you will do
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure; able to prospect, prioritize and close
• Strong interpersonal, listening, relationship building and verbal communication skills (spoken & written)
• Education in sales and marketing is a huge bonus
• Proven track record in sales growth
• Competent with computers and communication over the phone
• Knowledge of telecom industry an asset
• This is a commission sales opportunity – with on-going commission for repeat business, endless earning potential.
• Guaranteed salary negotiable
• You will be required to sign an Independent Contractor Commission Sales Agreement with our company
Join the Team
This position is based out of Kelowna/Okanagan. Work from home and enjoy flexible hours. Join us, help accelerate our already impressive growth rate, and you will share in the rewards.
We thank all those who apply but only those who qualify will be contacted for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
How to Apply
Email interest and resume to: Careers@TimeBrokers.ca